Centenary Issue 1913 - 2013
0800 731 8496
Or for international callers:
+44 (0)20 7936 6459
FEATURING: Boris Johnson, Tony Blair, Vince Cable, Mehdi Hasan, Soumya Bhattacharya, Stewart Lee, John Maynard Keynes, Kingsley Martin, Virginia Woolf, Robert Skidelsky, George Orwell, Alexander McCall Smith, T S Eliot, W B Yeats and Norman Stone - plus many more!
- Tony Blair offers advice on how Labour can avoid becoming a repository for hatred
- Laurie Penny on the future of the British Opinion Columnist
- Boris Johnson on the Staggers, Maggie-haters and wooing Martin Amis
- Vince Cable on the historic split between liberals and social democrats
- John Gray predicting the global shifts of the next century
- Rafeal Behr interviews Ed Milliband
- Angela Carter Appraises Maragaret Thatcher
PLUS: Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett on why thin – like fat – is a feminist issue |Mehdi Hasan remonstrates with the lovers of small government | Craig Brown writes us some centenary clerihews | Stewart Lee on why most comedians are lefties | Will Self defends the dark clouds of pessimism | Helen Lewis on the ever-changing look of NS from1913 to date | Plus much, much more!
The issue is cover dated 12-25 April
You can order this exclusive edition for £4.95 plus £1.50 for UK postage, £5.05 for Europe and £7.00 for the rest of the world.
For a copy of this issue please call or email us with your request.
UK freephone: 0800 731 8496
Or for international callers: +44 (0)20 7936 6459